What I feared has come upon me… ~ Job
(JOB. Coincidence? I think not.)
Potential blog titles for the next post:
- Stop investing on eggshells: Taking your money back when the market has borderline personality disorder
- Too good to leave, too bad to stay: A step by step guide to help you decide whether to stay in or get out of the market
- Codependent no more: How to stop thinking that you control the market and start doing… something else…?
- How to be an Adult in Investing: The 5 keys to mindful money when you feel like throwing a temper tantrum
- Rescue your retirement: Changing the 8 dumb attitudes and behaviors that will sink your portfolio
- Coming unglued: Why your portfolio stinks and and how to live through the ending of yours
- Why can’t you read my spreadsheet?: Overcoming the 9 toxic thought patterns that get in the way of a profitable relationship
Re-reading Daniel Kahneman’s “Thinking: Fast and Slow” – particularly the part about myopic loss aversion would probably be a good use of time.